Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

An mp44 question

Article about: Suppose someone found an mp44 after their grandparents death. What would a person do?

Bil711
    ?

Default Re: An mp44 question

Just a hypothetical question. I of course know something like that would be illegal. I asked because I found a bunch of ww2 relics I did find his field manual an m1 bayonette and his trench knife. But was a what if question

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    I thought it was up to $100k in fines, but I could be wrong, plus other possible charges added on top...
    I think it is a little over kill but I am not Congress...
    Have a Look-See! And note too...the date. These rules are 4 years old...I doubt if they've gotten any better since!
    SUMMARY OF STATE AND FEDERAL MACHINE GUN LAWS
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Have a Look-See! And note too...the date. These rules are 4 years old...I doubt if they've gotten any better since!
    SUMMARY OF STATE AND FEDERAL MACHINE GUN LAWS
    Thanks for the link, I imagine they may have gotten worse if anything with recent mishaps in the last year... Why though, since machine guns let alone assault rifles are not used in most crimes is beyond me.

A MP44 is probably one of the least likely weapons you would see someone commit a crime with.

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    Thanks for the link, I imagine they may have gotten worse if anything with recent mishaps in the last year... Why though, since machine guns let alone assault rifles are not used in most crimes is beyond me.
    True....laws rarely improve over time, although, you would Think that it would be the natural progression as times and situations change. I've often wondered, for example, and have never gotten a satisfactory answer-why are switchblade knives illegal? A person can pick up a bowie knife and it's instantly open and ready for use, but a switchblade must first be opened. Or....why are things like brass knuckles illegal but you can carry a 6 inch lead pipe in your pocket easily enough? I suppose this isn't the proper spot for discussions of this sort, and I imagine that we'll hear of it soon enough, but I was just wondering, is all. Government and laws quite often don't make sense, but that's just the way it goes, I guess, and it's still better than almost anywhere else in the World....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I'm all for concealed carry of firearms but why can you get a permit to carry a gun but you cant get one for a large knife?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2