Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

my antique sale finds

Article about: Mate you do not know shipping cost until you get a helmet shipped to Australia. Morris

Default my antique sale finds

Went to an antique sale yesterday and here are my finds total spent 68 dollars
    my antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale findsmy antique sale finds

Default Re: my antique sale finds

Don't want to come across as rude or mean, but I don't see
    $68 worth here.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I agree with walkwolf. I see maybe $20 dollars here, if that. Maybe I'm missing something here though, as I am not familiar with the patch.

Is the company photo dated and/or identified? It would look nice in a frame, but finding frames to fit the big panoramics are not too easy sometimes!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

sadly nothing written on the pictures i spent only 5 on the group photo 10 each on the other 2 a dollar a coin for the australian half dollars 7 bucks a piece for the TR coins and then i got majorly hosed on the raf patch by spending 25 because i wasn't 100 percent sure if it was TR or not and took a gamble cuz my phone doesn't have data thus no warrelics

Being an Australian i have to say that penny are worth under a dollar each. Markets are a dicey place for prices.
    Morris

AIF
    ?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Being an Australian i have to say that penny are worth under a dollar each. Markets are a dicey place for prices.
    Morris
    He could always win the money back through an illegal two up racket

Two up indeed, even though the odds are against, its a fun way to loses money.
    Morris

the problem is i live way up north the closest big city is 5 hours drive from where i live and i don't have a drivers licence and to buy any of the things either on ebay, other vendors or even the classifieds her it would still cost this much just in the shipping :/ sad curse of living up north i suppose

AIF
    ?

To me the price you paid does seem a tad expensive... But mate as long as you are happy that is the main thing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast