Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Latest Flea Market & Antique Shop Finds...

Article about: Here are some of my latest finds. I got the ethocel canteen for .00! And the stainless steel one for .00! Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default My Latest Flea Market & Antique Shop Finds...

Here are some of my latest finds. I got the ethocel canteen for $2.00! And the stainless steel one for $3.00!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Latest Flea Market & Antique Shop Finds...   My Latest Flea Market & Antique Shop Finds...  

My Latest Flea Market & Antique Shop Finds...   My Latest Flea Market & Antique Shop Finds...  

My Latest Flea Market & Antique Shop Finds...   My Latest Flea Market & Antique Shop Finds...  

?

For some reason the prices didn't show up. The ethocel canteen was two dollars and the stainless steel was three dollars!

you only wanted to show your pictures.------LOL

- - ------- - -

you only wanted to show your pictures.------LOL

?

The pictures are also local finds at flea markets & antique shops. The B-26 Bomber picture came from a local nursery that also sells junk/antiques. I thought it was quite a bargain for twelve dollars. The Guadalcanal picture I got for ten dollars at a flea market. The JEB Stuart picture I got at an antique shop for ten dollars. And the two U.S. Army pictures I got at a junk shop for twenty dollars.

Great finds,especially the comparison uniform paintings,top stuff,well done............

?

Great buy on the ethocell canteen. Ruch A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.