Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My recent finds from a guy who sold me these directly from his shed sitting there for years

Article about: by ian_ Very nice, that dingy must be worth several hundred. Any other aircraft stuff? Ian yes a Raf dinghy kite in tin cant get it out yet tightly packed scared i will damage it.The man als

Default Re: My recent finds from a guy who sold me these directly from his shed sitting there for years

Quote by ian_ View Post
    Very nice, that dingy must be worth several hundred. Any other aircraft stuff?
    Ian yes a Raf dinghy kite in tin cant get it out yet tightly packed scared i will damage it.The man also has an Air ministry battery charger for Heavy bomber type battery.He said anything could be lurking about he has forgot about a lot of stuff!

?

Default Re: My recent finds from a guy who sold me these directly from his shed sitting there for years

Amazing stuff, you lucky git! Good luck with the next visit.

?

Quote by Battery Command Post View Post
    And headgear, I have a Belgian made "Cap, General Service"

Rob
    And made tons of stuff for them pesky nazi's, some of which imho is the epitome of classical engineering of its time in respect of its quality of its product, One of their bigger factories only got knocked a couple of years back...

Very nice items and quite unusual Great finds !

love the Dinghy, think I would have cringed when he turned the compressor on!!

Hangarman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2