Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

An odd find

Article about: I was at my local boot fair a few weeks ago and I came across this. It was only £5 so I thought I would buy it to put my marching boots in. I'm guessing that this is a fake as It just looks

Default An odd find

I was at my local boot fair a few weeks ago and I came across this. It was only £5 so I thought I would buy it to put my marching boots in. I'm guessing that this is a fake as It just looks much to good to be true, It looks like a wooden box or maybe an ammo box thats been made to look like a Vietnam era medical box. To me it looks like something someone has made in their shed or perhaps it may be a film prop but I thought I would share this weird item.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An odd find   An odd find  

An odd find   An odd find  

Default Re: An odd find

Yeah, from the small amount of research Ive just done I dont think its a military box. Like you say possibly a stage prop of something. Very cool looking thing for £5 though!

Yup, you can't moan for a fiver!..

It doesn't look like a military spec. box, but for a fiver you can't complain....

Hangarman

Interesting how the peace symbol and the born to kill additions match the uniform insignia for the character " Joker " in Full Metal Jacket.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An odd find   An odd find  

CBH
    ?

I believe the box peace symbol is an older style , I heard is a stylize Dove foot print in a circle .
    cheers Chris