MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

P.O.W. flag and envelope from W.W.I

Article about: My mother and my cousin were going through a few things of my grandfather's, who had passed away in 2002, they came across a plastic bag that had a brown envelope in it. My grandfather was a

PhantomLover007
    ?

Default P.O.W. flag and envelope from W.W.I

My mother and my cousin were going through a few things of my grandfather's, who had passed away in 2002, they came across a plastic bag that had a brown envelope in it. My grandfather was a W.W.II vet who fought in the Pacific in the Solomons and elsewhere. He was also a past commander of the American Legion, the V.F.W., and the Society of the 28th Division A.E.F.
    P.O.W. flag and envelope from W.W.IP.O.W. flag and envelope from W.W.IP.O.W. flag and envelope from W.W.IP.O.W. flag and envelope from W.W.IP.O.W. flag and envelope from W.W.I

This find has me trying to research the Soldier that presented the flag and the events surrounding him and others. I do know that Soldier was captured during the Second Battle of the Marne.

?

Very cool

A Great piece of History-you should consider framing it to prevent any further age damage from occurring!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

a real treasure.

A real piece of history from the Great War and an unusual one at that.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.