Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Saturday Morning Haul

Article about: Out last Saturday morning to a local farm sale/farm carboot type sale, interesting haul of WW1 & WW11 items, have another one this weekend. Regards Gary

Default Saturday Morning Haul

Out last Saturday morning to a local farm sale/farm carboot type sale, interesting haul of WW1 & WW11 items, have another one this weekend.
    Regards
    Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Saturday Morning Haul  

Nice lot of stuff - I like the wire cutters.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Nice stuff buddy.

?

Some good stuff in that grouping, well done.

?

Lucky find. Its like a lottery- you never know what to find before the day is over.

Nice Para bike frame you have there will you rebuild it ?

Thankyou for all your replies, I will build up the parabike, I do have some spares to finish it, the unusual thing is the little stove, which is a British made Hurlock stove (I think) and dated 1944, of the ones I've picked up before none of them have been dated. The pile of webbing is 44 pattern haversack straps, unused, strange what turns !
    Regards
    Gary

didn't think anyone had spotted the Parabike.

Here's this Sundays haul, the most unusal item was the cut down French bayonet, the helmet unfortunately is missing its liner, and again no shortage of wire cutters !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Saturday Morning Haul   Saturday Morning Haul  

Saturday 2nd May, local carboot and local auction finds, 4x soldier 95 shirts badged to Royal Marine & Commando, 1964 dated parachutist weapon sleeve and WW1 glass slides. The 2x helmets were from a local auction, WW1 shells, with early WW11 liners.
    Regards Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Saturday Morning Haul   Saturday Morning Haul  

Saturday Morning Haul  

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast