Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Saturday Morning Haul

Article about: Out last Saturday morning to a local farm sale/farm carboot type sale, interesting haul of WW1 & WW11 items, have another one this weekend. Regards Gary

Oh and do you want to see what was in the glass jar ?
    Regards Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Saturday Morning Haul   Saturday Morning Haul  

Saturday Morning Haul  

Once again you have done really well.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Great pile! Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Rich in the USA and Gary in the UK ...... WRF's own " American/Anglo Pickers"!! ( should have their own TV show..... )

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Gary, a great haul again, keep it coming.

August has been a bit of a quite month again with poor weather at the weekends, following were picked up though when the weather allowed, a nice leather covered swagger stick, British army housewife to RAC regt, WW1 gas rattle, another Hurlock stove and not shown, a very nice 1908 pattern Web belt with frog, I'll add another picture tomorrow of it, as I'm doing a WW1 display at a local fete, evening though the forecast is for rain (Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK).
    Regards Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Saturday Morning Haul   Saturday Morning Haul  

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.

Well, it was a bank holiday here today in the UK, and it rained all day, but I had said I would go along and support a local fete, and I did. Put up my marque and put on a small display of WW1 items, the organisers thought the weather would put people off coming, but were very pleasantly surprised when the locals turned out in rain coats and wellies ! Belt and bayonet frog on the tunic were picked up a couple of weeks ago at a carboot sale. Also noticed that on the WW1 war memorial to the men killed from the village, near by, it had a man from the MGC.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    didn't think anyone had spotted the Parabike.

I thought it was the garden gate ;-)

?

Nice display. Hope you got a few leads on stuff. Rich A. in Pa.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast