Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Stopwatch

Article about: Brought this stop watch in working condtion at the carboot this weekend. Could any one give me a date for it? Cheers John

Default Stopwatch

Brought this stop watch in working condtion at the carboot this weekend. Could any one give me a date for it?

Cheers

John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stopwatch   Stopwatch  

?

Default Re: Stopwatch

Admiralty Pattern No.3 Stopwatch, Single Second, Fire Control and Recording.

Possibly 1941-43 production from the serial number.

All the best,
    PB

Fantastic find John! Almost consecutive on that serial number. How much did you manage to pay and did the seller know what he was parting with?

Martyn.

Quote by Paul B View Post
    Admiralty Pattern No.3 Stopwatch, Single Second, Fire Control and Recording.

Possibly 1941-43 production from the serial number.

All the best,
    PB
    WOW! Thanks

Quote by martynv4 View Post
    Fantastic find John! Almost consecutive on that serial number. How much did you manage to pay and did the seller know what he was parting with?

Martyn.
    I looked on the back saw the Broad arrow and asked her how much. She said £10 and it's not working. I said ok.

Its in perfectly good working order i guess she didn't know how to start it

Nice find John, Ive never seen such a large WD style marking before, I guess it must be an Admiralty version.
    All the Best.
    LUCKYSTRIKE