Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Storage in France

Article about: by crazy horse I would love to go CHRIS, but I don't see it in my future. there is a small Air Force base about 1& 1/2 hours away from me, there is a lot of acres of woods & some old

?

Default Re: Storage in France

Hi chris, I could spend all week looking through all that stored items of yours, and i would drool at each box i opened, cant wait to get back to france next year and start looking around in all those little nooks and crannies.

Storage in FranceStorage in FranceStorage in FranceStorage in FranceStorage in France
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Storage in France  

Quote by davejb View Post
    Hi chris, I could spend all week looking through all that stored items of yours, and i would drool at each box i opened, cant wait to get back to france next year and start looking around in all those little nooks and crannies.
    I was trying to go to France in October but the wife say No .I will probably be in France in April.

?

great stuff you got there mate.
    look after it all.

Great items..

cheers,

CHRIS you know I think you have just about found everything left from d - day, very nice collection, VERY NICE.
    regards Marty

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    CHRIS you know I think you have just about found everything left from d - day, very nice collection, VERY NICE.
    regards Marty
    There is alot more out there ,I need to make some money to go back and look for more stuff.
    If you go relic hunting one time you will never stop.I try to go relic hunting 3 to 4 times a year.

Hi Chris,
    If you are going relic hunting in France an April, can I pop over to France to help?
    Cheers, Shadow wolf.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    There is alot more out there ,I need to make some money to go back and look for more stuff.
    If you go relic hunting one time you will never stop.I try to go relic hunting 3 to 4 times a year.
    I would love to go CHRIS, but I don't see it in my future. there is a small Air Force base about 1& 1/2 hours away from me, there is a lot of acres of woods & some old buildings that are grown over, a guy told me that they used to keep German pow's there, so maybe someday I may have to go with a metal detector & see what I can find, also back on the other side is a national guard training site, there is an old halftrack just sitting there, it even still has tires on the front. I wonder if it is for sale, it isn't used for target practice. anyway I wish that the 3 years I was stationed in Italy I would have looked around more. anyway good luck on your future hunting, write me sometime & let me know what you have for sale, I would love to have at least 1 item from Normandy. thanks & take care. Marty

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    Hi Chris,
    If you are going relic hunting in France an April, can I pop over to France to help?
    Cheers, Shadow wolf.
    Well I was going to go in April or May but the wife is due in March with our first Baby.So I really do not know when my next relic hunting trip will be.
    But I do need to go,so guys go to the bar I go in the woods and field.
    But I will post the next time I go,and If you want to go that will be great.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast