Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown I.D Tag Norsk

Article about: Hi all. Got this I.D tag but cannot find anything about it apart from a blog online saying that a Swedish volunteer at Narvik had one if that makes any sense??? Was hoping someone could I.D

Default Unknown I.D Tag Norsk

Hi all.

Got this I.D tag but cannot find anything about it apart from a blog online saying that a Swedish volunteer at Narvik had one if that makes any sense??? Was hoping someone could I.D it. Text on it reads:

NORSK
    ID. NR. 6613
    BLOODTYPE (BLANK)

It appears to bedesigned to be brokn in half like the German ones and the text is repeated on the bottom half. Any help would be great. Sorry about poor pics, camera can't focus for sme reason, but you get the outline.

Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown I.D Tag Norsk  

Default Re: Unknown I.D Tag Norsk

Oh, looks like I was too quick to judge my old camera :-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown I.D Tag Norsk  

Norwegian Army issue dog tag. The more modern post war issues are very similar.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ah, thanks very much. Would this one be ww2? Also it strikes me as odd the Bloodtype is written in English, but then my knowledge of Norwegian is nil!

Cheers.

I think it is written on Norwegian: single "O" to blood.

I am sure some of our Norwegian members will tell you more. Try Vegar as he is local.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!