Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown little book

Article about: Found this book at a fleemarket. I dont own it but Ive promised to try and found what it is. Its looks like a period book about the german offensive against England. It has some pictures in

Default Unknown little book

Found this book at a fleemarket. I dont own it but Ive promised to try and found what it is. Its looks like a period book about the german offensive against England.
    It has some pictures in it but mostly text wich I cant read since its in german. Anyone seen anything like it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown little book   Unknown little book  

Unknown little book  

Default Re: Unknown little book

Hi Private Snafu

It's German propaganda book/pamphlet from before may 1940. Saying that England is in a very bad strategical position because of the occupation or Norway and Denmark by Germany...

Greetz

Nick VR

Thanks. Figured it was something like that but wasnt sure about its age.
    Does its has some value or is more of a curiositie period item.
    I think its still for sale and It would be great to tell them what its worth.

One of the people at the fleemarket wanted to throw it away since it had "nazi looks". My mother saved it though to find out more about it.

Hi Private Snafu

Good thing that you were able to save it. To many items allready ended up in a dumpster. The value of this item can be considerd 'low', I think around 10 to 15 euro...

Greetz

Nick VR

Thats substantially more than the people at the fleemarket thought it was worth though.