Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

URGENT! Help Identifying Sale Items - rifles, belt buckles, uniform, etc.

Article about: Hello all! My buddy got wind of a large sale for this coming weekend. Anyway, he said there was a bunch of World War II items, and I'd love to swoop in and buy some of this stuff to share wi

Default Re: URGENT! Help Identifying Sale Items - rifles, belt buckles, uniform, etc.

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    Sorry to comment on this late, but same thing happened to me about 6 months ago. There was a salty German Army Buckle and belt. Most worth a $100 it ended to go up to $200. (this was a hole in wall to) Anyways i went to the guy that won and started to talk. to find out he knew nothing about it except it was Nazi Belt and buckle.

Arisaka though is retarded bid. I would take two m1 grand anyday for that price,

Dont over bid, when you can find it on the internet fo cheaper. You save money which you can buy more stuff!
    Well said!

Default Re: URGENT! Help Identifying Sale Items - rifles, belt buckles, uniform, etc.

Walkwolf is incorrect in describing the German Kyffhauserbund armband as a postwar armband; it is not from after WW2, it is in fact pre-WW2. Around 1934 the tri-colors of red-black-white were done away with below the monument & replaced by the swastika. The postwar present day Kyffhauserbund would not be using the Imperial German tri-colors of red-black-white; they'd use red-black-gold. There's an armband just like it on the Canadian Collector's Guild ( item N000465 ) @ $84.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4