Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wow Luftschutz grouping

Article about: I picked this up today. The lady didn't want the items in her house so now they are all mine. If you guys would like better photos let me know. Gary Annoyed from this ads?  

That's a kick butt buy! many of us never get the opportunity that is even close to that! excellent

?

Michael that I will.

?

Generalputnam its been a long time since I've got a grouping like this.

?

Always makes me imagine where this came out of....almost picture the veteran removing items from a desk or file cabinet....within an air defense battery complex controlled by the Luftwaffe. Great Luftschutz buckles which I don't seem to often come across in the wild. Congratulations.

?

Thanks Anzel to tell you the truth until today I don't think I've seen one before. Gary

?

What a fantastic pick up!!! I wish I could find more ladies like that. You got some GREAT items that look to be is very nice condition!
    Congrats
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

AWESOME score my friend! At least one Silver wound badge is made by Hauptmünzamt,Wien Austria(#30).

impressive!! i really like the buckles and shd tabs: )

?

Hi Phil I wish I could find more ladies like her also. When I went to buy the items I told her what each item was. In the grouping she had a US third and fourth Army patch along with her grandfathers marksman badge. When I told her what they were she asked if I minded if she kept them. She didn't know that they were US. I was very happy to see that she wanted her Grandfathers personal items. Newbie two of the silver wound badges are marked 30. they are a little rougher then the two others. Bittaker I agree the tabs are nice and they are still stitched together. Gary

i have never seen un-issued shd tabs before. i love this forum : )
    Stig

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast