Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wow Luftschutz grouping

Article about: I picked this up today. The lady didn't want the items in her house so now they are all mine. If you guys would like better photos let me know. Gary Annoyed from this ads?  

Great Score, well done! A nice grouping of Luftwaffe/Luftschutz/Flak Memorabilia that would look great framed or displayed together...
    An instant collection, lol...
    May we all have such good fortune this year!
    cheers, Glenn

- - ------- - -

Very nice grouping. Getting harder and harder to find groupings. Any chance of better, close up photos of the helmet decals without glare or flash? Looks like an ET Heer decal.

fantastic buy.

?

Glenn I'm trying to get a case for it but all the local hobby shops are out of the ones I want. MD you are correct and here are a few more photos. Harry thanks for looking . If anybody would like to see anything else let me know. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wow Luftschutz grouping   Wow Luftschutz grouping  

Wow Luftschutz grouping   Wow Luftschutz grouping  

Those decals are all very desirable and worth around $100-$150 each...I don't know what you paid for the group, but I'm sure you'll be able to recoup your investment without having to sell too much of it...You can have your cake and eat it too! lol...
    Glenn

?

Glenn I got it for a good price. I'm still in the honeymoon phase with this grouping. Also my wife tells me all the time this stuff isn't worth anything because I never sell it. Gary

Lez says the same LOL

Excellent buy, well done! Very nice to see.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi Ade good to hear from you . The wives just see things differently then us. Gary

?

So the lady I bought the items from has become a friend . it's been a few years but She has come across her grandfather's uniform and a scrapbook and asked if I would like them . I will be seeing them in the next few days but she did send me these photos.Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wow Luftschutz grouping   Wow Luftschutz grouping  

?

That is an excellent addition to that grouping.

Looks like he saw some combat? He is sporting 5 star's on his ETO ribbon.
    Add the photo of the soldier to that. PRCELESS!!!!!

You can't beat that!!!! Winner Winner all around!

Great item's Gary!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast