Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 stuff at the thrift shop.

Article about: Because of monetary reasons I did not jump on it, but I found several Ike jackets. One really caught my eye, it had an Airborne troop carrier patch Sgt. stripes and a ruptured duck. I also f

Couldn't say, I couldn't tell. But even without a date what would be a good sell price for such a piece?

?

Personally, I think you paid what it's worth. If you're not looking to resell, then you're in good shape.

A shame you couldn't get the troop carrier Ike.

Yes I know but this one is also pretty nice aesthetically. I hope it has a WW2 date I haven't bought it yet. where is this date tag so I know for future reference and how do I find it?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    What's the date on the tag? That's a fair price.
    I found out some info on the jacket, it is from the 8th army with a far east patch so it is from the 8th army during their time in the philipines.

Quote by Helmetfreaky View Post
    Yes I know but this one is also pretty nice aesthetically. I hope it has a WW2 date I haven't bought it yet. where is this date tag so I know for future reference and how do I find it?
    There is an inside pocket on the right side of the jacket if you are wearing it. Inside, there is usually a white tag which will tell you the day it was manufactured.

Also take note of the size. The value goes up exponentially if you can find one in sizes 42 or 44. Reenactors pay ridiculous amounts for those. If it's a 38, it's worth what you'll pay. If it's a 36 or smaller, $15 would be a good price.

It didn't look that big but ill have more pics tomorrow when I buy it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2