Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

11 year old brings hand grenade to "show and tell"!

Article about: Yes it was a hard day, well the killer is locked away and thank god will die in jail. He was a real ****** up person. And for the same reason i trimmed my collection, after that i did not sh

Default 11 year old brings hand grenade to "show and tell"!

Default Re: 11 year old brings hand grenade to "show and tell"!

Evacuate the ENTIRE school and surrounding homes? That grenade must've been the size of tiger tank to cause that much of an overzealous reaction!

I hope she got a u-x-B+ for it

Is that the principal in that picture??? Is his razor broken and barber on vacation? lol.

And I thought this generation of children only took 9mm handguns and 6 inch long pieces of steel to school.

It was just the empty body of a practice grenade-it had no fuse or anything on it. Basically, a Paperweight. The total over-reaction of evacuating the school and the surrounding neighborhood to boot is just absurd. What did they think it was? A nuclear grenade?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Stupid, really.

Same with postal regulations for inert ordnance. I read that an entire B.C. Canada
    postal office was evacuated for a whole day because of a 'potato masher' dummy
    grenade. Stupid really. You'd think if it HAD been live, it would have had a
    "Danger - Live Grenade" caution label on it !

My stepson once took a single 'BB' pellet to school and it was confiscated !

Stupid, really.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Gday William,
    This country (Australia) is a bloody nanny state ruled by minority do gooder groups.
    You can't fart in the street here mate there are so many rules and regulations,most based on bulldung.
    Cheers and all the best
    Dave

They freak out over STUPID stuff like this but their 'Zero Tolerance' for bullying goes
    unpunished - 'boys will be boys' they like to say. We've had several suicides over
    the last few years because the victims of the abuse could not take it any longer.
    One young lad jumped in front of a cement truck near his school.......
    Regards,

Steve.

It certainly is a crazy world of mixed up priorities Steve that's for sure mate.
    I at times wonder what the older generations think of all this.People that experienced the Great Depression and a world in total chaos during the dark days of WW2.
    People like this go hungry and cold while drug f----d morons etc get a free ride,I don't get it mate.
    Cheers Steve
    Dave

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast