MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

11 year old brings hand grenade to "show and tell"!

Article about: Yes it was a hard day, well the killer is locked away and thank god will die in jail. He was a real ****** up person. And for the same reason i trimmed my collection, after that i did not sh

Default Re: 11 year old brings hand grenade to "show and tell"!

Keep working. Millions on welfare depend on you!

I hear you Larry.........

Quote by Larry C View Post
    ..... leeches on the welfare system..that are like roaches running wild in pantry. They have rights you know! ....Oh by the way for those who are legitimately working and paying taxes,, dont quit your job because your support is needed for, the said above roaches,,to live also. They are entitled. I have heard of children suspended of having a finger nail clipper,, the type with a swing out finger nail file. Sorry for the rant
    That bit sounds like the UK.... My shop is in the slightly more 'ghetto' end of town, I see loads of wasters around here everyday.

?

The way the incident (if you could call it that) was handled, was the typical knee-jerk reaction you see these days
    Society is being turned into a bunch of soft c*cks, by our nanny-like governments.
    Australia is sliding downhill, albeit apparently willingly led by over legislating, so-called "elected" leaders.
    Sorry, but I had to get that out of my system before I go to bed

Brad.

?

I took this to school a while back, 1970 something. We drew it in art class. It was only the casing at that time. Not to be outdone, a classmate brought in a colt 1911 A1 deact for the next session. He went on to be a police firearms officer.
    Times change, I suppose.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

What a silly story, but sadly this kind of thing is becoming the norm.

If this was an heirloom of some kind, will the family get it back because it is inert?

Best,
    Josh

Let's put this thing in perspective. Many, many years ago, I was a night detective working violent crimes when a guy walked into a convenience store in the ghetto and robbed it with----a hand grenade. By the time I got there the guy was long gone with the money and a six-pack of beer. The female clerk told me that the guy walked up, set the six-pack on the counter, and asked for a pack of Pall Malls. She gave him the cigarettes and he said, "I wants all you money in the till." He then displayed the handgrenade. She complied immediately and even asked if he also wanted the change. He said he did. I asked her, "Are you sure this guy had a handgrenade?" To which she answered indignantly, "I knows a Hankgrenade when I sees one!! I watches them war movies where they be chuckin them things all over." So, I wrote it down that the witness recognized the handgrenade, and while I was doing that she added, "But you know somethen? That mother was the most ice-blooded man I ever seen. Cause after I give him the Pall Malls, he done take out a cigarette and done light it with his hankgrenade." So, you see that one cannot be too careful when dealing with something as versatile as a deactivated handgrenade, which can take many forms, especially the chrome-plated ones. Dwight

Lol - That was a Good one Dwight.........! !
    Regards,

Steve.

How ironic, I went to a private school and my principal had a deactivated pineapple hand grenade with a wooden stand on his office desk.

Corey

?

Quote by mpw View Post
    An incident that happened last year at work..... A fiend has to take a hire vehicle as his is in for a service. Whilst driving around out from under the seat rolls what looks like a bundle of explosive with battery and wires attached. Slightly alarmed but remaining calm he rings the hire company who quickly discover it was hired by an army bomb disposal instructor before him and what he has discovered is a dummy bomb used in instruction and would he mind hanging on to it for a while until the army come and recover it. No drama and just one phone call to clear it all up. Goodness knows what would have happened if my friend had called the police instead of the hire company! It would have definitely led to a huge evacuation of the area and national media coverage costing many thousands of pounds.
    Mark.
    If something that looked like that rolled out from under the seat of a vehicle I was driving I would certainly have a huge evacuation.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast