Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

11 year old brings hand grenade to "show and tell"!

Article about: Yes it was a hard day, well the killer is locked away and thank god will die in jail. He was a real ****** up person. And for the same reason i trimmed my collection, after that i did not sh

Default Re: 11 year old brings hand grenade to "show and tell"!

Yes it was a hard day, well the killer is locked away and thank god will die in jail. He was a real ****** up person. And for the same reason i trimmed my collection, after that i did not show guest my WW2 rifles when they came over.
    Morris

?

And how did he manager to gain access to a firearm in the first place? We have just had a cinema shooting here, with a resulting clamour for gun control. Only by digging deeper it becomes like a 3rd rate false flag event with widely varying accouts and witnesses being gagged by the CIA (who are not supposed to be involved in 'domestic' events), and the 'killers' father being in psi-ops and his grandfather in the CIA forerunner, OSS - I smell a patsie in the battle to disarm the populace!

The noose seems to be tightening.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Regarding the Boys' Life ad, those were in fact "the good old days." When I was 12 we had BB-gun wars in an abandoned rock quarry. We bought the "safety" equipment at the local war surplaus store for less than a dollar an item. I had a 1940 US Army tin lid, very similar to the WWI version, a heavy field jacket with the patches and rank insignia still on it, an a pair of tanker's goggles. Once in-a-while some older people, they might even have been adults, would come across us while wandering through the foothills and just shake their heads at the isane antics of a bunch of preteen idiots. Well, we were preteen. But those days and those reactions are long gone here in the land of fruits and nuts. Last summer, five kids with AirSoft rifles were having an AirSoft war in the creek adjacent to a walking and bike trail. You guessed it, the local police received a storm of cell phone calls about "men with assault rifles" and there was a full SWAT response. Because of the delay needed for the troops to suit up and blacken their faces, the "Battle of the Creek" went on happily for thirty minutes. Shortly after the forces of good and enlightenment arrived, the "armed men" were quickly subdued, surrendered their "weapons," and the liberals all heaved a collective sigh of relief. I have no idea what, if any, the charges were, but I'm sure it had something to do with public safety, etc, etc. The press, which provides the rabbit pack with it's "news," angonized over what our children are learning from the "proliferation of firearms in the United States." Yuck! Dwight

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5