Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

1yr anniversary collection

Article about: Very nicely displayed items Green That's quite an nice array of goodies, and to get them in a year is a real feat. Brad.

Default Re: 1yr anniversary collection

Nicely displayed stuff Green, and of course a great collection
    of Party badges - Amazing for only one year. I like the
    P-38 that's tucked in there too.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Great looking display.

Hmm...seems to be a few Party Badges in that display case....who would have guessed? lol Seriously, though-that's an impressive grouping for only 1 year working on it! And that's a Beauty of an EK1 in it's case there, btw! Nice job and should be twice this size this time Next year!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That's a great looking display Green, you have everything laid out very nicely, especially the badges. They look fantastic grouped like that. I really like those 3 tier acrylic display stands, the clear acrylic really highlights the colour of the badges. I've been looking around for a small glass display cabinet for my badges for a while and I have seen those 3 tier things on eBay, I reckon a nice display cabinet filled with them would look great! Hope you don't mind if I pinch your idea mate!

Cheers, Dave.

A great collection Green You have some very nice items and the NSDAP badges look good together

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Hello Green
    That is a great looking display, & if the cabinet is anything like the one I have here at home
    I bet it is a bugger to keep the dust out.

Regards
    Brett

Wow that a really good display and very well presented!!

Gentlemen

I posted the thread and had to get some shut-eye. Today, I logon and there's a bunch of generous replies! Thank you all very much!

Joe, good eye! The second tier has only early badges. The painted badges are 'ok' but not much to learn from them Some strawberry colored badges are opaque and are also from the RZM period but the early strawberry badges appear that way due to the thinner layer of enamel. You can't go wrong with adding a few enamels to your collection! P.S. I like your "let it all hang-out" style! I saw your helmet-wearing pics, good stuff.

Brett, you must have the same display case and it's been a nightmare, needs cleaning every couple of months due to the dust. I didn't know better at the time but the whole design is a poor one. The case looks nice and displays well with all that mirror but the gaps in the side glass is not good.

Steve, the P-38 is my favorite piece of militaria. I'll be shooting it soon and hope to get some video of it. Also, saw the bass you posted and now the gauntlet has been thrown, I'll dig-up some of mine and we'll compare

William, the EK1 is a Zimmermann and I love that it has its carton! And yes, the quantity will probably double, atleast pertaining to the Party badges.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

If you don't mind me asking what is the little leather pouch in the display with the IAB and shoulder boards on the right in the upper right corner?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Great collection my friend.
    chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast