Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 new Bender books, 1 SS and 1 Police

Article about: Home Cover illustration See the publisher link with book details and page samples

Mark C. Yerger
    ?

Default 2 new Bender books, 1 SS and 1 Police

Home

Cover illustration

See the publisher link with book details and page samples
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: 2 new Bender books, 1 SS and 1 Police

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. Looks like another great book to add to my libray.

Cheers, Ade.

?

don`t hold back phil !!

There will be no discount for Phil!

Quote by Nifartachi View Post
    There will be no discount for Phil!
    Neither for myself...

I particularly dislike the motives of individuals who use free (IOW- No cost) means to promote themselves and/or their wares without taking at least some moments to positively contribute to their host, letting alone asking PERMISSION to do so beforehand...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Mark C. Yerger
    ?

Consider expanding your research and/or book areas that seem to get get minimal coverage or visits.

Yes, I do expect permission before anyone assumes the right to copyright violate my personal property or the published materials I own. Only a moron would expect any less courtesy. One doesn't spend thousands of hours doing anything simply for the joy of others stealing it or claiming it as their "own." That aside from the time and cost to obtain it or create it.

If you have SS related resarch questions, questions on SS texts, and similar tangents, e-mail them. I'm on 9 forums, reply some 60 mails and PMs a day. And in 30 years don't remember not replying an SS related question unless it was of the political zealot/racist type or from a similar negative individual. I manage to do that in addition to producing a detailed book with new information on a more reglar basis than most authors, as well as have a life. I do not spend hours every day on any or all forums, otherwise I could not write books or reply anyone.

I don't collect militaria. I research, write, and read books. Personally, it doesn't matter to me who uses what forum, posts where, etc. You can see all anywhere but some have some mental/social peeve about "their" forum or "other" furum. I don't care. I respond and post where I get asked questions, where there is something talked about I have material related to, if someone sends me a link, or where there are somewhat expanded or highly used areas directed at the researcher/reader/historian types of individuals.

I posted my book, and the new Police vol. 2, as an interest and courtesy to give those unaware notice and detailed insight. I do not sell copies. Anyone with even the slightest bit of knowledge on book publishing is aware writing is hardly a high profit (if any) time expenditure. If you want to make money, do something else. If you want to write, find reasons other than money. I have reasons other than money.

After more than a dozen books written, those who publish what I write have obviously never had a problem selling or they would not continue to publish. Please do not confuse informing you about a new book with new information and new photos with a desperate need for sales. I share what I did, and it seems to be generally appreciated from the several hundred e-mails and letters I get within a few months of any book being released. Some do actually wish to learn more than they know and appreciate the opportunity to do so. I get buried in inquiries for Bender's numbered copies, posting makes it "first come, first served."

The negative attitude given by some makes one wonder why anyone bothers to write at all, even though I assume everyone reads books on their topic or period interests. However, I still write and actually use my real name if I have something to say.

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    i mean no offence at all, but i dont do self adullation {sic?} marks a well respected guy on the other forum, but
    Dear collegue,
    is there an other forum....

...any better then thise one.
    Sincerly yours
    stuka F

Quote by Mark C. Yerger View Post
    Consider expanding your research and/or book areas that seem to get get minimal coverage or visits.

Yes, I do expect permission before anyone assumes the right to copyright violate my personal property or the published materials I own. Only a moron would expect any less courtesy. ...

...The negative attitude given by some makes one wonder why anyone bothers to write at all, even though I assume everyone reads books on their topic or period interests. However, I still write and actually use my real name if I have something to say

Seems a little touchy ?

Real name,

Grant

?

Gentlemans,
    I'am don't worry to advertise here the good referencing material.
    But the peoples who visit us, want to read interesting posts, and if they will be satisfied with them- their next step to buy a book from a reputable forum member, who will have a small advertisement link in the signature area. Also there a for sale section ( absolutely free with featured advertisement at the main page of our portal), which is free, where you can allways sell your stuff.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Without wishing to be a kill joy on this subject, we should be welcoming members like Mark, who i for one, have a very high regard for.

His knowledge and experience will help this forum grow, as there is a lot of discontent on other forums, unlike those, i feel that this forum does serve the collector, and does not have alternative motives for individuals.

Again, people like JP have just joined, and I am seeing and hearing from members who have, for what ever reason decided to try this forum. I know we have a very knowledgeable SS collector, that does not post much, but his knowledge is unprecedented

I for one, will be buying the book

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast