Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The 2012 Olympics

Article about: by operaman Nice abs on Ennis. Agreed! Easier on the eye than the last British female to win a gold that involved throwing a javelin......Poor Fatima Whitbread, the passing years haven't bee

?

Default Re: The 2012 Olympics

A pleasure to watch ... and at least for the two weeks of the games the majority of Politics was shut out of most peoples lives ...
    .. Very refreshing ... and great to see ordinary folk from many nations heading up the news ...

Quote by big ned View Post
    I can't help thinking about if Sir Paul McCartney had performed at the opening ceremony of the 1936 Berlin Oympics as he did here.

I don't think his rendition of "Hey Jude" would have been so warmly received somehow.....

I'll get my coat.
    Very nicely put together Ned

Nice abs on Ennis.

?

I never saw one minute of it. As a Dane being drunk right now i would like to say i do not give a .... about this event. Excuse me lads i have guest from Belgium now.

Could i get an alco meter for my lap top? Just to secure i can't post the next 10 hours.

So would it be too early to gloat about taking home the most medals even though other nations call the US fat and lazy?

Nah !! Not too early,, the olympics are over go ahead!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Have a look at Olympic Medals per Capita I reckon there are a lot of countries that did pretty well!

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Could i get an alco meter for my lap top? Just to secure i can't post the next 10 hours.
    I have a picture of my ex wife on my desk. If I look at that and think "she's not that bad......." I know I've had too much and go to bed.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote by big ned View Post
    I can't help thinking about if Sir Paul McCartney had performed at the opening ceremony of the 1936 Berlin Oympics as he did here.

I don't think his rendition of "Hey Jude" would have been so warmly received somehow.....

I'll get my coat.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Very nicely put together Ned
    I want to shoot the bugger that dug him up.
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

?

Thanks guys Please bare with me. Thank you stinkpotpete and aj4010. I am not less drunk than my last post but i will keep my mouth shut.....

My guests from Belgium will leave within an hour an i am off my face. Took me quite a while to get this post straight???

Regards from Russia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast