MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The 2012 Olympics

Article about: by operaman Nice abs on Ennis. Agreed! Easier on the eye than the last British female to win a gold that involved throwing a javelin......Poor Fatima Whitbread, the passing years haven't bee

Default Re: The 2012 Olympics

Quote by operaman View Post
    Nice abs on Ennis.
    Agreed! Easier on the eye than the last British female to win a gold that involved throwing a javelin......Poor Fatima Whitbread, the passing years haven't been very kind to her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

It was one of the most memorable Olympics I have watched. I watched all or portions almost every night. The opening and closing ceremonies were excellent! Well done Britain!

As far as the U.S. winning the most medals.......we have the best steroids. LOL, just kidding guys, I'm proud of our olympic kids and their sportmanship. All countries behaved well, no sore losers or boasting winners. The Games were meant to be friendly competition, not cutthroat......Tanya Harding.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

We watched the games or portions every night as well. I kept thinking
    how they're all just school kids - so young.........!

Also liked 'Insane' Bolt's winning performances - Very confident !
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Agreed! Easier on the eye than the last British female to win a gold that involved throwing a javelin......Poor Fatima Whitbread, the passing years haven't been very kind to her.
    Good one Ned !

It's amazing what some lipstick, eye shadow, and a brow plucking would do.
    A revealing blouse would help even more. Maybe she likes looking
    like Jamie Farr.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    We watched the games or portions every night as well. I kept thinking
    how they're all just school kids - so young.........!

Also liked 'Insane' Bolt's winning performances - Very confident !
    Hello Steve, hope all is well by you! Bolt sure had that sugar burn going! Luckily for him, he has a likeable character. On a side note, what was that goofy event where the runners jumped 9 hurdles and the tenth hurdle had a pool of water after it that all the runners had to land into? Wouldn't the track become wet and maybe slippery for them? I didn't understand it really but it was entertaining.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Thanks guys Please bare with me. Thank you stinkpotpete and aj4010. I am not less drunk than my last post but i will keep my mouth shut.....

My guests from Belgium will leave within an hour an i am off my face. Took me quite a while to get this post straight???

Regards from Russia
    Guests from Belgium? They didn't bring any of that Triple Trappist stuff did they? That would explain a lot.......

Oh well, enjoy your hangover.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

They brought some of that Belgium dark beer... Can't even find so i could post the name of it but i think it's called "Leffe" or something. I am sure my wife knows where she hid it... Still have on bottle left of it. The vodka is gone...... now Have to get my brakes done on my car today, but i think it will take me a while before i can drive...

Regards from Ruuuusia

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Hello Steve, hope all is well by you! Bolt sure had that sugar burn going! Luckily for him, he has a likeable character. On a side note, what was that goofy event where the runners jumped 9 hurdles and the tenth hurdle had a pool of water after it that all the runners had to land into? Wouldn't the track become wet and maybe slippery for them? I didn't understand it really but it was entertaining.
    Hi Green ! - Bolt, and the other Jamaican track team members will be
    the heroes of that island for all eternity - like Saints !

Lol, I thought the hurdle thing was an ad or something.........? !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    That's to funny Ned
    Your on a roll this thread mate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast