Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

2012 SOS pics

Article about: Here are a few pics from the show. It was my first SOS and it was great and I am going back next year for sure. I did not take a ton of pics as you had to ask each dealer if it was ok all sa

Default Re: 2012 SOS pics

I enjoyed seeing the pics. Thanks!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very cool.
    Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

An Aladdins cave !! Great pics

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

seeing that lot it makes you wonder why we pay the high prices.

The SOS is moving to a larger hall in the convention center next year. It will accomidate several hundred more tables. Most of the buyers seemed to be Europeans. Fellow moderator and helmet collector Doug Buehler hosted a party in his suite on Thursday evening. It was a pleasure to meet Eric. It was an overall excellent show, which is typical for the SOS.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Good lord, this tops the MAX for sure. If only my reenactment was on a different weekend!

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The SOS is moving to a larger hall in the convention center next year. It will accomidate several hundred more tables. Most of the buyers seemed to be Europeans. Fellow moderator and helmet collector Doug Buehler hosted a party in his suite on Thursday evening. It was a pleasure to meet Eric. It was an overall excellent show, which is typical for the SOS.
    I did notice a large amount of Europeans at the show Bob not sure if that is good or bad for us.
    Helmut Weitze was all over the place looking.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

The American economy and dollar are week which presents an opportunity for sales to dealers from outside the USA. I noticed a lot of Russians buying at the show. Next year the show will be in the first weekend of March with approximately 400 more tables available!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Paradise.
    Thanks for showing your images guy's.
    The drool is puddling at my feet and I have turned a shade of green through envy.
    Most excellent.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The American economy and dollar are week which presents an opportunity for sales to dealers from outside the USA. I noticed a lot of Russians buying at the show. Next year the show will be in the first weekend of March with approximately 400 more tables available!
    I will sell to those strong enough in capital and who appreciate the historical value of said objects, though Stinschen is my heir and I aspire that she become the truth sayer of foetid woolens. And she is a European.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast