Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold I am not sure of the fodder requirement for a private household, or the solid waste issues en suite? Camels and other long-legged animals are best kept in surroundings

Default Re: 2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

Hopefully a Combat Polizei helmet to go with my Feuerschutz helmet, aswell as silver and gold wound badges, and maybe some other Polizei items!

Just received my first military items of 2012! They are a 20-mm Hispano cannon barrel and section of the breech mechanism from P-38 Lightning of Captain Richard H Wells of 71st Fighter Squadron 1st Fighter Group. He was killed in this aircraft on 13th January 1943 when he was involved in a mid-air collision over Thaxted, Essex shortly after take-off from his base at Debden. Interestingly his unit had already left for the Mediterranean Theatre of Operations while Captain Wells remained behind for some reason??? I dont have any more info or any pic of the pilot as yet but am starting research on this one and hope to turn something useful up soon and if i do i will post it up here. These pics are from the seller Mark Bentley of Tiger Collectables who i bought them from and i will take some more detailed pics as soon as i can. That 20mm barrel weighs a ton and i was surprised as just how weighty it is. Really pleased with these two bits as they are superb collectors items from a rare aircraft now. Hope everyone had a great Xmas and Happy New Year.

Norwegian foreign legion Waffen SS collar tabs, German WW1 gas mask, Polish WW2 helmet, and a Allgemeine SS uniform. I have the money, but I can't find the items

Do a search for The Ruptured Duck, he deals in top SS, from what I have been told.

Quote by einsatzgruppen View Post
    Norwegian foreign legion Waffen SS collar tabs, German WW1 gas mask, Polish WW2 helmet, and a Allgemeine SS uniform. I have the money, but I can't find the items
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

took me a while and i know its a bad photo but its a photo of a photo if that makes sense
    its a camel (i hope)
    100_4096.jpg

ps ive got some more somewhere if anyone wants to see

Kriegsmarine Korvettenkapitän Zur See Schirmmütze, grey Kriegsmarine helmet, Kriegsmarine badges, Kriegsmarine Schiffchen.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

What is being done to the camel? It doesn't look very thrilled. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

00231194.jpgBut why no Kriegsmarine camel? Might be just the thing for your collection. See here.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    What is being done to the camel? It doesn't look very thrilled. William
    william thats how to transport them they make a god aweful noise when they get hoisted

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    00231194.jpgBut why no Kriegsmarine camel? Might be just the thing for your collection. See here.
    some sort of parade camel heinrichs favourite pet

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast