Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold I am not sure of the fodder requirement for a private household, or the solid waste issues en suite? Camels and other long-legged animals are best kept in surroundings

Default Re: 2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 291506But why no Kriegsmarine camel? Might be just the thing for your collection. See here.
    No way, FB, no KM camel!! I´m sure they look very cute, but it would be a bit weird
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    No way, FB, no KM camel!! I´m sure they look very cute, but it would be a bit weird
    To build a great collection, you have to go beyond the ordinary. Besides, you have nice images of Danish camels, so they can thrive on the North Sea and the Baltic.

I am not sure of the fodder requirement for a private household, or the solid waste issues en suite?

RD072611-107.jpgI hope to get this in the year to come.

hi

I'm hoping to get my book on the "evolution of german caps" published !!! it's been a three year project and is nearly there.....

(shameless plug)

cheers

tony

Quote by spandau View Post
    hi

I'm hoping to get my book on the "evolution of german caps" published !!! it's been a three year project and is nearly there.....

(shameless plug)

cheers

tony
    tell us when its out 3years wow i know i couldn't do that

hi

(shameless plug)

cheers

tony
    We look forward to reading your work. Based on your posts, we are sure you have much to say to us of great merit.

Quote by talltom View Post
    william thats how to transport them they make a god aweful noise when they get hoisted
    I'll have to keep that in mind the very next time I happen to transport a camel! They are, however, quite messy to keep as pets and the cats especially don't like them... William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

hi

(shameless plug)

cheers

tony
    heres a good idea you can sign everyones copy (if on WRF) obviosuly after your hand has gained the blood back after writting for such a long time

Danke FB !

No pressure then ! I hope not to disappoint........it's a labour of love and when one question is answered another two are raised.

That's the fun with collecting i guess, you'll never ever know everything.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast