Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

2019 WW2 German Helmet(s) of the year

Article about: 2019 is fast coming to a close. The year has certainly gone by fast. So, similar to last year, I was thinking of all the great helmets we have seen people post over the year. It would be nic

Why did i never think about that... I looked and acutally found the stamps, It seems to be an 1940 made D.R.P Schuberth liner, and it is indeed a size 60.
    Thank you very much!

MAP
    ?

Very nice examples Luis and Adravor and thanks for posting!

Guys: I know there are lots of other examples out there so please post your favorite pick up of the year. Again, it's all about YOUR favorite. Not how much it cost or condition. Would love to see some WW1 lids! Or maybe even a Pickelhaub or two.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CGR
    ?

I have a nice WW1 complete that I would post but I don't want to be a rule breaker ;-)
    I will post it up in the WW1 Helmet Section.

MAP
    ?

Quote by CGR View Post
    I have a nice WW1 complete that I would post but I don't want to be a rule breaker ;-)
    I will post it up in the WW1 Helmet Section.
    throw it up...just don't tell anyone I said you could.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Quist Normany Camo:
    Hard to find a Normandy camo that you can be 100% sure of.
    I really like that camo helmet.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

CGR
    ?

More pics of my Camo Chickenwire M42 SD Heer can be seen here German M42 SD Heer Camo or some might say Normandy Full Chickenwire Helmet

?

Here is mine,M42 SD Heer ET66.Not as good as most helmets here,but i do like mine with some wear lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MAP
    ?

Very nice Ripper. Good photos. This has character. Deserves to be here.

Some beautiful helmets posted so far! 2019 has been the year of the M42’s for me as I’ve picked up three (I now have 4) plus a Pickelhaube. Can’t get outside for photos too much at the moment due to bushfire smoke so here’s a look back at my favourite two. My most recent a named SD M42 sized 68 and an SD M42 with the Heer decal I believe scraped off during WW2 or not long after.

Thanks for kicking this off MAP!

Andy

363DD770-54C8-49D1-84E9-B67FAB55A5A0.jpg8D79693F-C578-4F88-8EC1-E9F4862FDCB8.jpg194FAD65-E48E-40D2-B5FF-31E366270A2F.jpg

MAP
    ?

Nice to finally see them posted here Andy! Very "artsy" B/W photo!

Two very nice helmets!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast