Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

2019 WW2 German Helmet(s) of the year

Article about: 2019 is fast coming to a close. The year has certainly gone by fast. So, similar to last year, I was thinking of all the great helmets we have seen people post over the year. It would be nic

?

Oops, Nickelwerke 66

I absolutely love the Luftwaffe Helmet with the inscription, i generally like Luftwaffe Helmets the most but this one... an amazing piece.

MAP
    ?

Quote by inka View Post
    Some niice lids there Here is my own favorite, a simple cleaned up relic helmet with some battledamage, and I went and made a diorama inside it
    Attachment 1361483 Attachment 1361484
    This is high on my list when it comes time to vote! Love it
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Here are my 3 favorites from this year, I am having a hard time putting them in order. None are minty, and each fill a different category. If pushed I think I would go with the Normandy camo, as my Uncle Charlie (C Co., 23rd, 2nd ID) fought in Normandy from 6/6/44 through 8/16/44. Anyway, here they are. Jim G.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MAP
    ?

Thanks Jim. Not minty doesn't mean not "special". You know I like the reverse decal Police! And the Normandy is a textbook pattern.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Just a bump....a few more days to go!

Hi all, this year end wrap up is a really cool idea, and there are some really great helmets already posted. Here's my contribution: M16, NJ62, no liner or strap unfortunately but I like the color it has retained.
    IMG_0813 (2).jpgIMG_0814 (2).jpgIMG_0812 (2).jpgIMG_0817 (2).jpg

MAP
    ?

Quote by DumpsterBaby View Post
    Hi all, this year end wrap up is a really cool idea, and there are some really great helmets already posted. Here's my contribution: M16, NJ62, no liner or strap unfortunately but I like the color it has retained.
    IMG_0813 (2).jpgIMG_0814 (2).jpgIMG_0812 (2).jpgIMG_0817 (2).jpg
    A very nice shell DB. NJ being NS in WW2. Thanks for posting!

MAP
    ?

Last day to throw up your candidates!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5