Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

240stevek- Steve Kinney succumbed from brain cancer

Article about: WW2 militaria collectors-War relics forum. Uniforms, Guns, helmets, battlefield archeology - View Profile: 240stevek Today I've recieved @-mail from his sister. My condolences to the family.

?

Default 240stevek- Steve Kinney succumbed from brain cancer

WW2 militaria collectors-War relics forum. Uniforms, Guns, helmets, battlefield archeology - View Profile: 240stevek
    Today I've recieved @-mail from his sister. My condolences to the family.

I am Steve's eldest sister, and...
    As you were on his AOL contact list, it is with great sadness that I write to tell you that

Steve Kinney
    succumbed from brain cancer on February 25, 2010.

Steve had three passions in life: collecting WWII memorabilia, following the Rolling Stones, and body building. He pursued each of these interests for 30+ years with great enthusiasm... resulting in some incredible collections! Thank you for role in Steve's enjoyment of these pursuits.

While Steve was stalked by cancer for the last four years -- first lung, then, brain cancer -- he lived life to its fullest and died peacefully with his family by his side.

Should you wish to contact me, please respond to Steve's email address
    with "Janet" on the subject line.

Most sincerely, Janet
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: 240stevek- Steve Kinney succumbed from brain cancer

Hi Dimas,
    i would like to send my condolences to Steves family at this sad time, i have just read the thread you have put on. It is very sad to lose a love one at any time, please pass on this message.
    Regards dave.

?

Hi, Dimas. Very sad to hear. My condolences to Steve's family. Cass

Very sad posting indeed, even though most of us never meet our fellow members when one passes away its like loseing a friend , my thoughts are with Steves family , Rest in Peace mate , cheers Raymond

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. God Bless them and keep them close to his grace and mercy during this tragic time of loss.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Very sad news. Steve will be sadly missed. He was an active member on many collecting sites.

RIP.

Cheers, Ade.

My sympathy to steves family and friends