MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

3000 or 5000 post helmet world tour

Article about: I was thinking of starting a new helmet world tour for members with 5000 or more posts. Those who are going to qualify or be within 500 posts of qualifying can take part if the schedule work

As I already mentioned I as thinking of making it 3000, as 5000 might mean it has too few who can take part.

I think it is now the 3000 post helmet world tour. Also those who are bit shy now can catch it when it gets to them or on a return leg perhaps.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Anon View Post
    As I already mentioned I as thinking of making it 3000, as 5000 might mean it has too few who can take part.

I think it is now the 3000 post helmet world tour. Also those who are bit shy now can catch it when it gets to them or on a return leg perhaps.
    Either way, count me in. One way or another, I will make it there by the time it gets here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

good stuff ralph i too would very much like to be a part of this tour
    Regards James

If we can get some more takers we can start to work out the route for it.

3000 posts it is or near enough to have passed that number by the time it gets to you.
    Regards,

Jerry

I like the idea just might take me a few years to get to that post count.

Quote by Anon View Post

Hi Jerry, you can count me in mate, I am glad you have lowered it to 3000 posts as I was not looking forward to filling up everyone's threads with useless "nice one/great badge" one liners to reach the 5000!!! Leon.

I know I have uploaded 3,000 posts whilst the 1000 post helmet has been ambling along on it's world trip - so don't be daunted fellas, keep those posts coming in - I feel this one will be just as speedy ..... LOL
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I have to add that there should be a size limit on the signatures?

?

If its coming to Ralph's it might as well be coming to me, as we live like 3 minutes apart. I wonder what a British tommy will look like with SS runes painted on it...

If anyone who is interested in can pm me then please do.
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast