Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

3000 or 5000 post helmet world tour

Article about: I was thinking of starting a new helmet world tour for members with 5000 or more posts. Those who are going to qualify or be within 500 posts of qualifying can take part if the schedule work

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I was thinking of starting a new helmet world tour for members with 5000 or more posts. Those who are going to qualify or be within 500 posts of qualifying can take part if the schedule works out for when it will reach them.
    Count me in Jerry!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

So within 500 posts of 3K? Well I'm at 2.2k so I better start commenting and posting a lot real quick (like this one)...either way boys, enjoy the helmet tour!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

As it stands, not many have contacted my by pm about this so it is not going to start any time soon. Also in light of the 1000 post world tour helmet which has taken nearly 2 and a half years and is still in transit then perhaps it might be worth rethinking this!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3