Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

9/11/2001

Article about: I have only been on the site on and off today but did not see anything about what happened 14 years ago. We were attacked and thousands lost there lives, Be it the common office worker or th

?

Default 9/11/2001

I have only been on the site on and off today but did not see anything about what happened 14 years ago. We were attacked and thousands lost there lives, Be it the common office worker or the emergency responders that lost their lives in the line of DUTY that day!
    KNOW THAT WE CARE AND WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER AND NEVER FORGET YOU!!!!!!!

RIP and know you are thought of on this day.
    God Bless America!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I posted this on GHW earlier in a similar thread -

There are those of us that have a very personal connection to the Trade Center and this unspeakable man made tragedy. There is at least one member here, that spent untold hours desperately searching the piles of ruble looking for survivors and afterwards recovering bodies - more specifically, body parts.

Yeah, I pray for peace,........but I don't forget,.....and I am nowhere near ready to forgive.

12002765_10153608868047350_7186120407003293172_n.jpg
    Regards,
    John

MAP
    ?

Never forget.

I spent 10 years working in the building across the street. Moved to mid-town a month or so before the attack but still had lots of co-worker who were in the building.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It was evident to me that the attacks were conducted by Islamist extremists. I had an 11:00 AM construction meeting at the Skokie, Illinois Library. The parking for the library was next to the Holocaust Memorial(the population of Skokie is largely Jewish). I carefully looked around the Memorial for anything out of place before I went in to the building. It was a very odd feeling. The first tower had just fallen before I got there. Ir was strange and very short meeting.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Nicely done Phil.
    I was going to post something earlier but I as I have some pretty strong
    feelings about this, I decided to wait for someone else to take the lead. I don't
    think I could have started this thread without offending someone.

We will not forget.
    Last edited by Chopperman; 09-12-2015 at 11:21 AM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Thank You Gentlemen!
    For some including myself it was something watched while I drank my morning coffee before work as the second plane flew in to the South Tower . Others it is the loss of those that they loved. To those out there, you have my heart felt condolences. But for us all! It is something that bring us together as we fight those that try to bring us down. They will fail and burn in hell while we cherish that thought and remember those we lost.
    My love and thought to those that feel this is something to painful to speak about.
    To the others remember SEMPER FI DO OR DIE!!!!!

Phil

Always remembered. I have friends who were in the building a few days before 9/11. Really makes you think about what terrible events you can get caught up in during what should be a normal mundane day! GOD bless all who suffered from this evil act. Leon.