Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

This is absolutely horrifying!

Article about: I am so damn tired of this s h i t! Between this and the Australian college Baseball player - Some of these animals should be put down for good! WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodg

?

Default This is absolutely horrifying!

I am so damn tired of this s h i t! Between this and the Australian college Baseball player - Some of these animals should be put down for good!

WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies | Spokane/E. WA - KXLY.com
    Regards,
    John

?

Hard to believe the actions some people will take against another, especially an older person, regardless of race. The lack of discipline and respect learned (or lack there of) in childhood is obvious here. My parents gave me a good pop in the back of the head if I spoke back to my grandparents!

And This is why i think parents need to hit their kids a bit more this kind of thing didn't happen 30 years ago

?

Thumbs up

..stupidity. this post reminded me of what punk kids did to the Aussie athlete here the other day. This man who fought in Okinawa helped secure the freedom for these stupid asses. I hope they are found.

A Terrible end, for a well loved man who endured a Japanese bullet to the leg during the Hell battle of Okinawa. To die so purposelessly in his own country almost 70 years later, a victim to 2 hating punks is more than a crime-it's just awful. I truly hope that they catch these murdering animals and give them the stiffest possible punishment allowed.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

It probably did happen 30 years ago also, it is just that the coverage and media is more widespread and available for everyone to see and read, unfortunatly the way our society is there is a good chance this will happen again and again......I am sure alot of homeless vietnam vets get beaten every day and it wouldnt surprise me if it happens a few blocks from the white house, it is terrible that a few bad eggs can bring down the rest of us good people, we should honor this man by remembering his life and WW2 service instead of the terrible way in which he was killed, (probably a gang initiation) hopefully these 16 yr old kids get tried as adults, I have a feeling they will be out free in 15 years when they should be left to rot in a cell forever, but then we have to pay for 3 meals and a bed for them and they can lift weights, hang out with thier homies and watch tv all day. I hope the parents are proud that they raised a bunch of gutless cowards, although they are most likely in prison also. FUC*#RS!!

Utter F-cking scum, really brave pair of bastards beating an 88 year old war hero to death!...

?

Horrible - both the beating and the shooting of the Aussie athlete.
    At the risk of sounding like an (even older) fart - the World is going to hell in a handbasket.

Sometimes I hate this world. Something has gone wrong somewhere with humans.

Glad to hear so many are outraged by this act of horrible violence. Why all this crime? You can blame it on lousy parenting, Criminal justice system with revolving doors, and kids that are just plain nuts with no moral values. Don't expect any improvement too soon.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast