Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Adjudant Wilsdorf R.I.P.

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, For those who knew this fantastic french actor/comedian....Bruno Cremer has passed away at 80 years old from a long disease. His funerals took place this morning. The famous

Default Adjudant Wilsdorf R.I.P.

Hello Gentlemen,
    For those who knew this fantastic french actor/comedian....Bruno Cremer has passed away at 80 years old from a long disease. His funerals took place this morning. The famous Adjudant Wilsdorf from the great movie "La 317ème section" (the 317th platoon) is no longer among us...
    Here are a few photos showing Wilsdorf...
    Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Default Re: Adjudant Wilsdorf R.I.P.

Great movie. I recommend it to anyone interested in the Vietnam War, to get a better acquainted with the French aspect of the war (an aspect not heavily seen, in the states at least). Great actor too.

Matthew

I just to watch his movies when I was a kid,Did not know he was that old .

never heard of this movie but now will have to find it just like 84 charlie mopic another rare gem or the one i saw the other night ambush set during the finnish campaign against russia obscure but entertaining i also have yamato the last battle (2005) and come and see another rare gem , fantastic pics btw crisp and i can see the level of detail this movie strived to achieve

Seems like most of the wars started, the USA had to help, and bail out the French, and yet the French people have such a hatred for Americans.

We helped them against the Germans in WW1, We liberated them during WW2, and we bailed them out during the start of Vietnam also.

Like the old joke goes;

An American is having lunch at a French cafe, he is met by an French waiter, and upon the Frenchman finding out the customer is an American, he starts to get really rude with the customer.

The American realizes this, and says to the French waiter;

Sprechen Sie Deutsch

The waiter looks at him in disgust, the American says again to the French waiter;

Sprechen Sie Deutsch

This is where the French waiter says;

" NO, I DONT SPEAK GERMAN"

The American looks up at the waiter, and says;

" YOUR WELCOME ! "

Such a priceless and great joke, and yet so much truth to it...

Thanks
    Brian

lol blackheart as i have said for some time weve either kicked french ass or saved it for a thousand years lol

BY the way, this was not meant to disrespect the death of a great actor, not at all, so if it did come across that way, I'm sorry, not what i was trying to say.

Thanks
    Brian

Sad to see him depart. I have watched him in various movies (With English subtitles) since the 1960's- RIP