Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

adler1 still here

Article about: HI Just need a pause when sombody calls themself Experts, nobody will ever bee Experts in collecting third Reich. First, the Danish flag collar tabs with envelope from Gebr.Vorsteher wuppert

?

Default adler1 still here

HI
    Just need a pause when sombody calls themself Experts, nobody will ever bee Experts in collecting third Reich.
    First, the Danish flag collar tabs with envelope from Gebr.Vorsteher wupperthal Barmen are all ORIG.
    The 5 kr. Money note (w-ss ) are 100 % ORIG. The ss songbook are 100 % ORIG. the lower left from commander off Frikorps Danmark K.B.Martinsen with big round INK stamp Schallburg-Korpset 100 % ORIG.
    the marine eagle is heavy solid metal and nothing you can bend or break, maybe if you run it over with a tank
    have more than one in copper and bronze all with the big M. on the back
    about the visor, well Company name unknown to me but superb quality, everything handemb. eagle, kokarde
    oakleaf with german leather and silk, superb finish and quality.
    do not forget I had the germans in the backyards, you did not.dont buy anything before holding items in your
    hand, then you know, you can feel the quality.
    Regards from long time collecting
    Adler1

Have no idea what you're talking about but this is obviously in the wrong section...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Have no idea what you're talking about but this is obviously in the wrong section...
    cheers, Glenn
    He must be referring to this thread Glenn!....
    adler1 try again SS RZM

?

I didn't know they made fake SS Liederbücher. The originals are hardcover, I think, but I'm not positive.

I have moved this to the discussions section.

Sometimes it is hard to accept that opinions differ from your own on the originality of objects in your collection, but it is best even if you disagree to refrain from getting shirty about it. None here claim to be experts, even if some of them are and you can take those opinions already given to you and at least respect that they were offered in a spirit of being helpful. If you don't want opinions, then I suggest you don't post anymore items here.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

They do indeed reproduce the SS songbooks...had one myself many years ago.
    My opinion on these pieces is unchanged...it's all fake.
    By the way, not only did I have the Germans in my backyard...I lived with a Wehrmacht Unteroffizier grandfather and a former BdM Girl grandmother under the same roof, am fluent in German and have been collecting/studying for 40 years...and while I don't refer to myself as an expert in my field, it doesn't take one to see that the items are fake...Sorry.
    cheers, Glenn

?

Will go look at the items linked to via 'Gunny' (thx for link BTW, Gunny).

Quote by Adler1 View Post
    do not forget I had the germans in the backyards, you did not.
    Adler1
    If you had Germans in your backyards, did they at least respect you in the morning?

?

Quote by Adler1 View Post
    do not forget I had the germans in the backyards
    Oh man, this one hurt my brains. What do u mean by you had Germans in your backyard? What on earth are Germans doing in your backyard?

Nothing worse than Germans singing anything! except perhaps telling a joke The least funny people in the world ! South park - YouTube

?

All comments that need to be made have been made and this thread will serve no purpose remaining open.

Adler, the comments about your items were made in the thread you posted them in. If you choose to ignore the comments made then that is your prerogative but starting another thread to tell the world everyone here is wrong is pointless.

If you wish to educate those who have called your items fake then please revisit your original thread and state your case why they are genuine and back your claims up with fact.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....