MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Advice for married men

Article about: My bikers T shirt!

Default Advice for married men

I cant argue with this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: Advice for married men

I'll write that down for future reference

I have some more advice.........never tell your wife how much you REALLY paid for that helmet!

Larry

Men are smart only during sex.....because we are directly plugged into the know-it-all.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Larry

Men are smart only during sex.....because we are directly plugged into the know-it-all.

Green
    LOL, Advice - never repeat that in mixed company!

?

Reminds me of a old one: ""Never trust something that can bleed constantly for 5 days a month without taking any damage of it.""

My lovely wife can never tell the difference between a HEER,kreigsmarine or luftwaffe helmet as she's either in need of glasses(which she is)or does'nt care.That bodes well for the day that i try and sneek in a "cheap" ORIGINAL SS DD M35!

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Larry

Green
    Sorry, but i laughed out loud over that one.
    I quickly recovered, as the GF looked at me and muttered something about stupid relics.

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very funny guys!!!
    @ Greenhorn,, that is very funny, I almost woke up the house!!
    @ Woolgar...... that also is wisdom.... but not used here on this side of the galaxy....funny!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast