Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

advise needed on digital cameras

Article about: hi all, not sure if this request for help /advise is in the right section. as someone with no knowledge of dig cameras i am looking for a advise on what type of dig camera would be best to p

?

Default advise needed on digital cameras

hi all, not sure if this request for help /advise is in the right section. as someone with no knowledge of dig cameras i am looking for a advise on what type of dig camera would be best to purchase . not looking to spend over the odds. but would need one that gives clear close ups , and is reasonably easy to use. thanks in advance....cheers Paul...

Default Re: advise needed on digital cameras

Buy any which has a Macro lens function, which most do nowadays, which is useful for doing close up's on the type of things we collect. Generally speaking the more pixils the better.

Cheers, Ade.

?

hi , you dont need a macro lens , my D90 Nikon with a 105mm lens will focus within say 8inches, i take the pic at hi resolutoin 12meg pixels and then on a computer zoom in and crop and print
    so I think a cheap slr type like a canon or nikon would work for you, use them on full auto inc flash, i have blown up a pic of my helmet inner band ring to show the date of manufacture at 1944 to 8 x4 inches with crisp detail
    Barry

?

thanks guys,,had a quick look around a few camera shops today.they sure have got complex these days ..thanks again for the advise......cheers Paul