Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Be afraid - be very afraid; 'Dead Snow' sequel.

Article about: We have discussed the 'horror' comedy 'Dead Snow.' Now there is a sequel comming. Speaking of 'Dead Snow' (and bad taste); looks like a silver wound badge pinned on the tie on the bloke in f

?

I actually liked the film.. Albiet "Never happen in a million years".. But.. Entertaining to a degree...G

?

"Bad Taste" was also a film !!! ( Scouts comment in the original Post) One of Peter Jacksons first movies , and quit funny, the "Boys" ( under cover SAS) fighting those bad space guys.
    I still love IRON SKY, and rumour has it they are making another.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    I'm hoping the gratuitous nudity in the sequel will be better than the first installment, I personally felt the lack of exposed breasts to be a disappointment in what was otherwise an excellent example of b grade horror flick!

Its no Russ Meyer movie, thats for sure.
    Now, those movies were something!

Quote by CampX View Post
    "Bad Taste" was also a film !!! ( Scouts comment in the original Post) One of Peter Jacksons first movies , and quit funny, the "Boys" ( under cover SAS) fighting those bad space guys.
    I still love IRON SKY, and rumour has it they are making another.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada
    true they are making a sequel

they are currently Working on the script for Iron Sky 2

https://www.facebook.com/ironsky

Quote by big ned View Post
    The sequel is going happen, working title is rumoured to be "Yellow Snow".
    and then the x-rated, director's cut "brown snow".

?

'Dead Snow' sequel ('Red vs Dead') trailer complete with Tiger tank
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4FoV9iiLmI

Brief trailer segment
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0aj0xQqNEU

?

Quote by aurelius180 View Post
    Can't wait! I always enjoy a nice Nazi horror movie that isn't TOO over the top. Dead Snow was entertaining while Outpost was ridiculous.

Outpost 3: Rise of the Spetznaz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPaF6oPT790

OK guys i watched Dead Snow 2 last and as you know i really enjoyed the first one, this one had me in stitches as it's an over the top black comedy, from start to end it's non stop blood and guts so if you don't have a strong stomach give it a miss.
    The Nazi zombies from the first film set out to get their revenge on a small town, to defend the town it's decided to bring back to life Russian POWs who had been executed at a camp in northern Norway.
    There is even a Tiger tank (replica) that the zombies steal from a museum, a memorable scene is where the zombies siphon fuel from a coach into the Tiger using the intestines from someone they had killed, as i said it really is over the top!...

18435-series-header.jpg

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    OK guys i watched Dead Snow 2 last and as you know i really enjoyed the first one, this one had me in stitches as it's an over the top black comedy, from start to end it's non stop blood and guts so if you don't have a strong stomach give it a miss.
    The Nazi zombies from the first film set out to get their revenge on a small town, to defend the town it's decided to bring back to life Russian POWs who had been executed at a camp in northern Norway.
    There is even a Tiger tank (replica) that the zombies steal from a museum, a memorable scene is where the zombies siphon fuel from a coach into the Tiger using the intestines from someone they had killed, as i said it really is over the top!...
    Fully agreed, Paul. Those undead tankers and their unorthodox refuelling method cracked me up nearly as much as the improvised "zombie first aid" methods during the final battle. Best thing were the three "Zombie Squad" members, though: Geeky and nerdy to the extreme, but still quite enthusiastic and surprisingly efficient when it comes to hand-to-hand undead combat.

(About that Tiger tank, though... I know it's a bit silly to complain about such things, but: A restored Tiger in working order as an exhibit of a small, rural, middle-of-nowhere WW2 museum I can just about believe with the right degree of good will and suspension of disbelief... but not that it carries a loadout of live rounds for its main armament.)

PS: Speaking of offbeat zombie flicks: Bought "Wyrmwood" on disc last week. Liked it a lot.

I'll look out for Wyrmwood it looks pretty interesting!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3