Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

American Diggers , fake TV

Article about: I don't know if you get this pile of crap in Europe , but we do in Canada . Anyhow it about a company of medal detecting diggers who share the "profits" with the land owners . It r

So if anyone mentions Nazi Diggers on this thread, does it get censored and deleted like everywhere else.

The orchestrated censorship of legitimate discussion is extremely disheartening and a bit scary. Politics over principals it seems.
    A very good statement. Which I totally agree with

?

Quote by relicz View Post
    So if anyone mentions Nazi Diggers on this thread, does it get censored and deleted like everywhere else.

The orchestrated censorship of legitimate discussion is extremely disheartening and a bit scary. Politics over principals it seems.
    Nazi diggers what is? bulding the reich!

?

Quote by relicz View Post

A thread on diggers was closed but I dont believe, that it was deleted ...............?

Nazi diggers has nothing to do with this thread as this thread was started way before any of this came about..please stay on topic of the original title of this thread.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Affirmative.

Boom Baby Boom! And another five grand for a rusty old spade. The public should be protected against silly programs like this.
    Having said that I'm off to bed, because we just jumped one hour here in Europe to summer-time, what means I have one hour less sleep tonight, and I'm off metal detecting tomorrow morning. Won't be finding any 5 grand spades here though I think...

?

What it going on,I do not underst the cituation.
    I just ask a question
    Otto

Hello Otto, It is about a battlefield excavating digger group that was approached by National Geographic to do a series on TV on what they do. They ran a preview short clip from it on their website and it did Not go over well with the public. The group has one of our members here in it but also stars the controversial character of Craig Gottleib-who was In the preview clip shown and did not appear to be thought of very well by the public. Gottleib has been involved in several questionable transactions and is not well liked, to say the least, by most in the hobby. I hope this answers your question, as my even saying this much is getting into "forbidden to talk about it" waters...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

This thread is not about the Gottlieb show, but about an older, similar program called 'Diggers.' The Gottlieb one is called 'Nazi War Diggers' and isn't the subject of this thread except for the last few posts.

Absolutely! If you'll notice, I was just answering Otto's question, as I thought it impolite to leave him hanging and wondering.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast