Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

American Diggers , fake TV

Article about: I don't know if you get this pile of crap in Europe , but we do in Canada . Anyhow it about a company of medal detecting diggers who share the "profits" with the land owners . It r

Default Re: American Diggers , fake TV

I saw a very tragic case on "Hardcore Pawn" lady who's Dad was a USMC vet from WWII left her a clearly original Japanese NCO's sword, a battlefield pickup, she badly needed money and that bunch of dolts used their new $14,000 "Metal Analyzer" on it and it said it was not steel. They told the poor lady it was fake and did not buy it.

The show should at least do something with truth to it by searching U-boat wrecks off the east coast.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    The show should at least do something with truth to it by searching U-boat wrecks off the east coast.
    I agree lots of real finds to be had.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

There are many of these shows on the air now> The one featuring the bearded wrestler is patently ridiculous and far worse< it is boring< There is a new one that features two diggers who whoop and holler like it is the last day of school and run around breathlessly> I CAN'T STAND IT !!

The son Seth, on Hardcore Pawn is a shallow , obnoxious wannabe, His sister is merely screechy. I hope the sword was sold at a fair price and this should teach people to stay away from pawn shops if they have antiques to sell

Yet another non real "reality" show, utter garbage!...

I have never seen the show, but it and other "entertainment" programs that pollute US television are the reasons why I have not owned a Television set of any kind since the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake reduced the one I had to trash. Love those earthquakes. A guy asked me a while back," Is there life after television?" To which I answered, "It's sure beats the mindless death you are all living." It didn't go over well. Dwight

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    I have never seen the show, but it and other "entertainment" programs that pollute US television are the reasons why I have not owned a Television set of any kind since the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake reduced the one I had to trash. Love those earthquakes. A guy asked me a while back," Is there life after television?" To which I answered, "It's sure beats the mindless death you are all living." It didn't go over well. Dwight
    Well said!...

?

So if anyone mentions Nazi Diggers on this thread, does it get censored and deleted like everywhere else.

The orchestrated censorship of legitimate discussion is extremely disheartening and a bit scary. Politics over principals it seems.
    Regards,
    John

?

Quote by RETREAD View Post
    There are many of these shows on the air now> The one featuring the bearded wrestler is patently ridiculous and far worse< it is boring< There is a new one that features two diggers who whoop and holler like it is the last day of school and run around breathlessly> I CAN'T STAND IT !!
    Cant stand the two yelling fools either.
    Mindless television for stupid people.....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast