Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anthropoid-Let me pose you this question....

Article about: Hey guys, Seen as though 'Anthropoid' has just been released in the US, and will be in the UK next month, I was thinking today, would the 2 Czech's who killed Reinhard Heydrich, still have c

Not a silly question..but this thread will be monitored so it doesnt lean in the wrong direction.........as we have seen in the past with sensitive topics.

Call it an early warning system

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Not a silly question..but this thread will be monitored so it doesnt lean in the wrong direction.........as we have seen in the past with sensitive topics.

Call it an early warning system

Regards Larry
    Yes that's completely fine Larry, I'd hate for it to turn nasty or distasteful.

I think the question should be could you handle the guilt of causing the deaths of so many people? i think i'd try to assassinate a scumbag like Heydrich, but i don't think i could live with the guilt!..

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I think the question should be could you handle the guilt of causing the deaths of so many people? i think i'd try to assassinate a scumbag like Heydrich, but i don't think i could live with the guilt!..
    The very same here, I could die happily knowing I'd killed him, but it would haunt me forever if i thought about the repercussions

Heydrich was also called "Himmlers" brain. I bet there were many true Nazi's that had wished it had been the other way round. Thankfully it wasn't. Stewy

To be perfectly honest (and with no offense intended), I think such "what would you have done" questions are a bit pointless.

We didn't live through those years, we didn't have to undergo the same experiences and make the same choices as those men...

Who of us members of the post-war generation can honestly and realistically say just what they would have done?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2