Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anthropoid - Reinhard Heydrich

Article about: I'm not much of a movie guy, but appears that there is a new movie coming out about Operation Anthropoid, the plot to assassinate Heydrich. Hollywood but maybe it will be good.... https://m.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I'm not wishing to upset our American cousins, but their track record of historical accuracy in war films is not that good. Take for example the film 'U571'. What a complete load of bo**ocks that was! And whether this latest film will be better than Operation Daybreak is debatable. Maybe we will see a crack unit of US Rangers carrying out the assassination.
    Yup U571 was utter garbage!..

?

Why is it being referred to as a Hollywood production..? Does nobody bother to even look into the background anymore..? This is a British-Czech-French production.

Quote by CARL View Post
    Why is it being referred to as a Hollywood production..? Does nobody bother to even look into the background anymore..? This is a British-Czech-French production.
    I merely reply to what MAP said, but it still remains to be seen whether it will be as good as the original.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2