Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Antiques Centre York

Article about: Hi Chaps Quite sad but watching Celebrity Antiques Road trip who are in York. In the Antiques centre a shop i9n York seemed like there is loads of Militaria, anyone ever been there? Also see

Default The Antiques Centre York

Hi Chaps

Quite sad but watching Celebrity Antiques Road trip who are in York. In the Antiques centre a shop i9n York seemed like there is loads of Militaria, anyone ever been there? Also seems like there are quite a few Antique shops in York anyone know of any nice B & B.s? I might treat Mrs Evans to a weekend there LOL
    Ben

Default Re: The Antiques Centre York

LOL i was just now watching that I saw some eks and a shako.
    Thanks, Glen.

Looks good Glen, bit of a drive for you though mate lol, I was playing golf down your way last weekend, Sprowston Manor Just outside Norwich
    Ben

Ben, I am a Hotel Manager in York , let me know when you want to stay

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Ben, I am a Hotel Manager in York , let me know when you want to stay

Nick
    Hey Nick thats great, is there alot of Antiques places around York? It looked like it on the programme and with German Militaria its only 90 mins away for me
    Ben

Yes Ben there are quite a few but I have to say I have never managed to find much TR stuff

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

We could do with a weekend away, have a few beers and see York again, not been there since 1986, had a week on the lash there with a forces mate of mine
    Ben

Just let me know Ben and I will do you a very good deal. I am city centre 4 star

Nick

Sounds good to me Nick
    Ben

A very nice place, I have been a few times to take part in the Jorvik viking festival, though not since the mid 90's.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast