Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any Antique Book Experts Out There?!?

Article about: Hey guys i know that this dosent have any relations with militaria but we are in desprate need of some help? My mom has just run into a whole motherload of old antique 1800s-Early to mid 190

?

Default Any Antique Book Experts Out There?!?

Hey guys i know that this dosent have any relations with militaria but we are in desprate need of some help? My mom has just run into a whole motherload of old antique 1800s-Early to mid 1900's books for free and there are still hundreds of them coming. Some are involved with WWI and there is also an early 1900s version of last of the mohecons. If anybody is very knowledgeable in this area of books please leave a post and i will get you some pictures of them. I just need some help with value and info on the books.
    Moderators Please Dont Delete I Will Try To Post The militaria books first.
    Thanks A lot
    Ryan

Default Re: Any Antique Book Experts Out There?!?

Hi Ryan. The classic 'The Last Of The Mohicans' by James Fenimore Cooper ( 1789-1851 )
    was written in 1826, so your edition is rather 'new' - but please do post some of the
    military themed books. They will be interesting to see.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Default Re: Any Antique Book Experts Out There?!?

Hi Ryan,

Being 'old' books does not make them valuable books. It depends on many things, such as condition, subject matter and rarity. I once had a large collection of WW1 books which were printed between 1914 and 1925, and their actual value was rather limited. The best thing to do is 'Google' the title of each book and see what they are selling for.

Harry.