Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

any good shops in the uk

Article about: any good shops in the uk to visit ? Annoyed from this ads?   or any good fairs comeing up this year?

Always tricky when you start ........if you meet up with other members /collectors on this forum at shows then knowledge will come your way gratis !

I am based in the south and attend the bigger shows like war and peace so always welcome to help if I can.............

cheers

tony

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    May I suggest that you decide what you wish to buy, study up on genuine and fake examples and educate yourself for self protection. A honest dealer will give you a money back guarantee.
    Quote by spandau View Post
    Always tricky when you start ........if you meet up with other members /collectors on this forum at shows then knowledge will come your way gratis !

I am based in the south and attend the bigger shows like war and peace so always welcome to help if I can.............

cheers

tony
    thanks guys

where is the war and peace show, when is it on?
    is the one in Birmingham ham not that big? what are these shows like not ever been to one before

thanks martin

Ade, do you know if Chris Farlow closed his shop ?(militaria)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpDj...Djbul0WyE#t=20
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hi

war and peace is down at Folkestone every july. it's not as good as it used to be but if you have never been before I guess that don't count. Lots of European dealers go as well.

cheers

tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2