Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any Idea as to the Value of these badges? Any info would be useful.

Article about: Any Idea as to the Value of these badges? Any info would be useful. badge1.jpgbadge.jpg Thanks, John

Default Re: Any Idea as to the Value of these badges? Any info would be useful.

Im sorry josh do I know you?

?

Your the guy in Scranton that had these posted on Craigslist for sale,along with the 2 trunks lus contents.....correct? If so,we have been texting...lol

nope not me...lol

?

Oops,my bad,lol ....sorry! Did you just purchase these items from a guy also in Scranton,like in the last few days? Just curious.

yes i did

- - Updated - -

he has alot of nice stuff

?

Lol, figured...... well...I guess when i told him I wanted them, he didn't really care,lol..I was under the impression he was going to sell them to me,lol ....nice pick ups! Are you looking for anything else?

Do you have items you r selling?....when did you tell him you wanted them? Where in PA are you from?

?

I have a few I am selling. I told him a few hours after he posted lol.....I am just north of Mansfield.

Oh yeah that like 2 hours away. I know he is selling stuff quick. He has alot of good stuff left

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2