Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any Idea Why?.....

Article about: A friend of mine is doing some construction work in Speke, he's working in a street opposite John Lennon airport. He's told me over about the last week quite a few RAF aircraft such as Hercu

Quote by Redstalker View Post
    Yeah don't we have a time share going on with the French with a carrier??? Just hope the Argentinians don't decide to invade the Falklands as we will not be able to defend or take back those islands.
    Exactly my thoughts mate!....

We have two under construction - although we have no carrier aircraft to use on them when they are finished. And the chances are that we will flog them off because we can't afford to run them when they are completed!

very true steve ,anything we have half decent is sold on for some reason and it doesn't look like we will have the f35 joint strike fighters operational for at least another 5 years ,i guess all we can rely on is our nuke capability subs that is untill the tories decide otherwise

I saw a Tornado quite low over Warrington today heading towards Liverpool, i rang my mate who is still near John Lennon Airport and sure enough it did a "touch and go"!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2