Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any one had dealings with www.germanmilitaria.com.

Article about: Hi anyone ever purchased items from the above?there site looks as per usual amazing slightly on the more expensive side but it all looks original,regards Dave.

Default Re: Any one had dealings with www.germanmilitaria.com.

I have purchased several items for the collectors guild and yes the prices seem a bit high, especially when postage etc is added in, but have been really happy with the service provided. My one gripe is that I wish they would put sold or remove an item that has been sold quickly

?

Peters a great guy, it's all consignment inventory so anybody pricing must take into consideration that he adds a percentage and you pay a sellers percentage. He does not set the price, the collector who consigns does. Therefore seen some insanely high prices but have picked up some screaming deals too as some underpriced items have been listed. Also you can make offers. Honest as the day is long.

Thanks guys....was never in doubt.its a shame some of the bottom end lids are still hanging around like lost luggage perhaps its time for a cheeky little offer what harm can it do.....regards Dave.

?

You can make an offer, Peter may contact the person who is selling and if it's been hanging around for ages, the seller may come down.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    Thanks guys....was never in doubt.its a shame some of the bottom end lids are still hanging around like lost luggage perhaps its time for a cheeky little offer what harm can it do.....regards Dave.
    Why not Dave, if you dont ask you dont get do you?? " He who dares wins " !!! haha I always make offers on everything and dont mind offers on my item as long as they are not silly and insulting, part of the game is it not ?

I bought to them by the past, but taxes more taxes....

?

There really a lot of dealers who offer different items for sale- this market has no concurrence, in most cases they selling different items.
    But what is the main marketing rules and a good conduct?
    1) Fast answers and fast transaction, fast delivery
    2) Trades possibility and/or the customer price offer acceptation
    3) No hidden fees, as some of the dealer's sites gets extra 10% fees for the transaction, handling etc
    I do not speak about the Lifetime guarantee....
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

There are other dealers closer to home and the forum sponsors who are worth a close look.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I have bought from them and echo all of the above comments on the quality of the stuff.

The price is sometimes high once you add on import etc to the uk but it is a price worth paying if you really want the item IMO.

Otherwise as Adrian says buy closer to home from the guys who sponsor the forum or off other collectors......lots of choice these days, joys of the WWW.

cheers

tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2