Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any suggestions for a military firearm?

Article about: I am going to the SOS in Kentucky, and I plan on picking up a few things. I plan on bringing 800.00 dollars. Do you guys have any suggestions for a few military firearms. I'm thinking a Naga

?

Default Re: Any suggestions for a military firearm?

@Crazy horse, here in PA M1895 Nagant's are a dime a dozen at gun shows. As BP stated, they typically go for $60-$75. I usually see them hit the $100 mark when they have a holster, lanyard and sometimes a manual.

@Brian, judging by his email, I believe BP is looking to purchase Military firearms from around the time of WWII...

OK, I see, but nothing like a good AR type weapon.

Brian

Quote by yuengling325 View Post
    @Crazy horse, here in PA M1895 Nagant's are a dime a dozen at gun shows. As BP stated, they typically go for $60-$75. I usually see them hit the $100 mark when they have a holster, lanyard and sometimes a manual.

@Brian, judging by his email, I believe BP is looking to purchase Military firearms from around the time of WWII...
    sorry man, I was in the doc's office ALL day today, so I am kinda worn out, I was thinking about a mosin rifle, guess I should have paid more attention to what I was reading, thanks for the info though. hey Brian , no dis, but I carried a m-16 for longer than I cared too, I always had to hide my bayonet to dig out bent bullets, but I have never dealt with an ar-15. jmho, plus I gotta give you a hard time. LOL.

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    sorry man, I was in the4 doc's office ALL day today, so I am kinda worn out, I was thinking about a mosin rifle, guess I should have paid more attention to what I was reading, thanks for the info though. hey Brian , no dis, but I carried a m-16 for longer than I cared too, I always had to hide my bayonet to dig out bent bullets, but I have never dealt with an ar-15. jmho, plus I gotta give you a hard time. LOL.
    No problem, Ive only dealt with M-16's in basic, and that's it, the rest of the time it was an M-4, I have never had to use my bayonet to pull out shell casings, never in my M-4.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    No problem, Ive only dealt with M-16's in basic, and that's it, the rest of the time it was an M-4, I have never had to use my bayonet to pull out shell casings, never in my M-4.

Brian
    just messing with you Brian, really, for some reason we got stuck with nam era m-16's , never could get the full auto to keep going, but hey, look at my age, that was 20 years ago, there were no m-4's then. you still got the 2,000 S.A. brownshirts? let me know before your army comes my way. LOL.

I will let you know before they march, lol.

Here is a pic of me in Iraq with my M4, I loved that weapon, It saved my butt many times, and never had an chamber round issue, that's because I'm anal when it came to an clean weapon.

This was my first tour, if you notice i wore the CCU's desert fatigues.

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks guys. I'm thinking of a Nagant 1895 and a M1 Carbine. I might also get a Remington 870 around here. They are on sale!

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I will let you know before they march, lol.

Here is a pic of me in Iraq with my M4, I loved that weapon, It saved my butt many times, and never had an chamber round issue, that's because I'm anal when it came to an clean weapon.

This was my first tour, if you notice i wore the CCU's desert fatigues.

Brian
    sorry I had to wear woodland cammo, until about a week before we left, but that was going on 20 years ago, then we got the ugly Elvis collar chocalate chip junk, they didn't have the m-4's then, like I said before I put that junk m-16 in a garbage bag & threw it in back of a truck, then went & got me a new ak-47 & 3 - 75 round drums, filled them up & drug a whole crate of rounds back with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2