Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any thoughts on this dealer?

Article about: Hello Gents A few years ago I signed up to the den of thieves that is Ioffer to specifically point out to this clown a few home truths about his wares & the error of his ways. I only got

Default Any thoughts on this dealer?

I've been looking online and came across a seller by the name: paraphernaliaworld

Anybody do any business with this person?

UPDATE: I found him paraphernaliaworld from (IOFFER) now on EBAY under the name:

rougepanzer

eBay My World - rougepanzer

Fake Totenkopf.JPG

Big FAKE! And be aware of this dealer. rougepanzer is his name milling around on the the super honest Ebay! LOL.
    Last edited by octavian; 12-09-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Default Re: Any thoughts on this dealer?

Never heard of them. Interested to see who here has. Always good to hear about unfamiliar dealers.

I have never dealt with the seller but have seen him discussed before:

Paraphernaliaworld SS Items, all fake??? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

?

Hello Octavian
    DO NOT even consider buying anything off this Ioffer parasite. His offerings would have to be the biggest
    load of crap on the internet. Mind you, everything is hinted as being authentic in his listings & if you call him
    out he will block your IP address.

Regards
    Brett

Edit- I just had another look at his stuff on Ioffer. It is bordering on embarrassing.

Well i had never heard of him until this thread started and i could live quite happily if i never here of him again,reading through the link kindly provided below shows what an absolute disgrace this dealer is.WHAT A LOAD OF EXPENSIVE JUNK!

well his ebay account is closed down if thats even the right one im on haha

?

iOffer is not the place to go if you want genuine pieces of militaria. There might be the odd good piece in there but there are an awful lot of fakes and dodgy people who deal there.

You might see a photo of a genuine piece but if you buy it, how dod you know you will get the piece in the photo? It's happened, people have bought an 'original' and been stitched up with a fake.

Places like this are a breeding ground for all the worst type of scoundrels who can take your money and run off into the sunset. Don't be a victim and don't put yourself in the position.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

found his ioffer page and it looks like a bunch of BS to me .imo his stuff is overpriced and alot of it looks like repro stuff

A double decal Heer gladiator helmet for $900+!!! Hahahahahahaha WTF. He needs to be punched in the face.

WHAT!!!,are you trying to tell me it's not a good helmet!!!(HAHAHAHAHA,,OOHHHH,i just fell off my FAKE raleigh chopper!!)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast